Most airlines allow the correction of spelling mistakes without charge. Name changes (transferring the ticket) are allowed by some airlines but almost always require the payment of an administration charge plus any adjustments for the ticket value difference at the time of the change.
List of Popular AirlinesEdit
This list can be expanded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_largest_airlines#cite_ref-1
- Air Canada – It is generally considered that name changes are not possible but since 2015 on internal flights or non-interline international flights and only with certain Flex and Business class tickets changes may be allowed. Consult the airline for specific information about your ticket How do I process name changes? FEE SCHEDULE - Air Canada
- Air China – Name changes do not appear to be allowed under any circumstances Welcome to Airchina!
- Air France – Tickets are non-transferable. Errors can be corrected.
- American Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways – Spelling mistakes can be corrected and there is a 24 hour cooling off period on some bookings, but in general flight-only tickets are non-transferable and name changes are not allowed British Airways - Your questions
- China Eastern
- China Eastern Airlines
- China Southern Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Easyjet – If you would like to transfer your booking to a different passenger, you can do so for a fee, but without paying any fare difference. This is cheaper to do further in advance. Name change - more than 60 days before travel, per passenger, per flight: £20 (online) / £25 (telephone) Name change - 60 days or less before travel, per passenger, per flight: £47 (online) / £52 (telephone) Easyjet Fees and Charges
- FedEx Express
- KLM – Tickets are non-transferable. Errors can be corrected.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Qatar Airways
- S7 Airlines
- SkyWest Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines